Christmas lights are ablaze across Greencastle and Antrim Township this holiday season with 11 homes and one business for top decorating honors.
Eleven homes and one business in the Greencastle-Antrim area have registered for the 2021 Heritage Christmas Light It Up Decorating Contest, sponsored by Antrim Way Insurance, Inc. The public can view the exterior Christmas lights displays and vote for their favorite through Dec. 19, at $1 per vote. All funds go to the Greencastle-Antrim Food Pantry.
The 2021 Light It Up contestants are:
- Harne & Moats Home – 222 East Baltimore Street, Greencastle
- The Aura Building – 6 East Baltimore Street, Greencastle
- Peck Home – 10614 Burkett Road, Greencastle
- Porterfield Home – 12884 Grant Shook Road, Greencastle
- Witmer Home – 2951 East Weaver Road, Greencastle
- McIntire Home – 11788 Buck Run Drive, Greencastle
- Schickel Home – 1375 Lisa Drive, Greencastle
- Bender Home – 1132 Jason Drive, Greencastle
- Peters Home – 908 Redwood Drive, Waynesboro (State Line area)
- Summers Home – 986 Redwood Drive, Waynesboro (State Line area)
- Kranzler Home – 1045 Redwood Drive, Waynesboro (State Line area)
- Wilson Home – 13218 Gearhart Road, Greencastle
Click here to see a map and driving directions, and to vote online.how
How to vote
The Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce, 217 East Baltimore Street, Greencastle, will accept in-person votes and mail-in votes. The Holiday House will also accept votes during Heritage Christmas in the Square on December 10. The deadline for voting is December 19.
The Chamber will announce the Christmas lights winner on its Facebook page and the Chamber’s website on December 20, and in the Echo-Pilot as early as possible according to their publication schedule.
For more information contact the Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce at 717-597-4610 or by email at email@example.com.
Serving the area since 1955, the Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce helps members thrive by promoting economic prosperity and community vitality, and is a proud member of the Cumberland Valley Business Alliance.