F&M Trust has continued the effort that they put forth last year. They have generously provided donations towards COVID relief to community organizations across South Central Pennsylvania.
Recipients of these funds have included first responders, food pantries, homeless shelters, school backpack programs, and senior-living facilities.
Pictured above is Joe Arthur, Executive Director of the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, with representatives of F&M Trust in April 2021. The donation of $20,000 was the first of the year by F&M Trust to assist organizations in South Central Pennsylvania with COVID relief efforts.
A community partner
“F&M Trust understands that 2020 and 2021 brought challenges to our communities on a scale that many had never seen, and we are sympathetic to the difficult circumstances through which some of our neighbors have lived over the past 22 months,” said F&M Trust President and CEO Tim Henry. “We take our role as a community partner very seriously, and we are pleased to have contributed to a variety of organizations that provide safety and security for people during their time of need.”
A subsidiary of Franklin Financial Services Corp., F&M Trust is an independent community bank headquartered in Chambersburg.
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Fire companies and EMS units across South Central Pennsylvania
- Fulton County Family Partnership
- Hope in the Valley United Methodist Church backpack program
- Menno Haven employee assistance program
- Orbisonia Food Pantry
- Project SHARE and Community Cares programs in Carlisle
- SpiritTrust Lutheran hospice program
- The Salvation Army in Carlisle, Chambersburg, and Harrisburg/Capital City Region
- The Shook Home employee retention committee
- United Way chapters in Carlisle/Cumberland County, Franklin County, Greater Harrisburg/Capital Region, and Shippensburg
- Waynesboro Community and Human Services