Local students to graduate from IUP
Eleven localstudentshave completed requirements for graduation fromIndianaUniversityofPennsylvania (IUP) with the state college’s Class of 2020.
Because of continued concerns about transmission of COVID-19 and more restrictive guidelines for large indoor gatherings, commencement ceremonies for May and August graduates, planned to take place on campus September 12, will be offered in avirtual format.
- Suzanne Elizabeth Crider, Echo Drive, B.S. in Physical Education and Sport/Exercise Science;
- Addyson N. Fry, Fiddlers Road, B.A. in Art/Studio;
- Lakin MacKenzie Rotz, Anthony Highway, B.S. in Fashion Merchandising;
- Evan M. Vink, Beechwood Lane, B.S. in Finance
- CierraKierstyn JeanStoner, MarylandLineRoad, B.S.Ed. in Early Childhood and Special Education;
- Ryan Wolf, Harvest WagonWay,B.S.inPhysicalEducation&Sport/Pre-AthleticTraining
- Alecia M. Bender, South Parks Avenue, B.S.Ed. in Music Education;
- Amber Rayne Carbaugh, Loudon Road, B.S.Ed. in Art Education;
- Margaret Rose Collings, Oakwood Drive, B.A. in Anthropology;
- Rachel Elaine Poffenberger, Buchanan Trail West, B.S. in Management/General
- Riley Lucas Barber, Monn Drive, B.S. in Physical Education and Sport/ExerciseScience
The full list of May 2020 graduates is available here.