Local students to graduate from IUP
Eleven local students have completed requirements for graduation from Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) with the state college’s Class of 2020.
Because of continued concerns about transmission of COVID-19 and more restrictive guidelines for large indoor gatherings, commencement ceremonies for May and August graduates, planned to take place on campus September 12, will be offered in a virtual format.
Local graduates, their hometowns, majors and degrees are:
- Suzanne Elizabeth Crider, Echo Drive, B.S. in Physical Education and Sport/Exercise Science;
- Addyson N. Fry, Fiddlers Road, B.A. in Art/Studio;
- Lakin MacKenzie Rotz, Anthony Highway, B.S. in Fashion Merchandising;
- Evan M. Vink, Beechwood Lane, B.S. in Finance
- Cierra Kierstyn Jean Stoner, Maryland Line Road, B.S.Ed. in Early Childhood and Special Education;
- Ryan Wolf, Harvest Wagon Way, B.S. in Physical Education & Sport/Pre-Athletic Training
- Alecia M. Bender, South Parks Avenue, B.S.Ed. in Music Education;
- Amber Rayne Carbaugh, Loudon Road, B.S.Ed. in Art Education;
- Margaret Rose Collings, Oakwood Drive, B.A. in Anthropology;
- Rachel Elaine Poffenberger, Buchanan Trail West, B.S. in Management/General
- Riley Lucas Barber, Monn Drive, B.S. in Physical Education and Sport/ExerciseScience
The full list of May 2020 graduates is available here.