Penn State Mont Alto is offering 11 continuing education courses this fall, including three for health care administrators. The courses are all available on a Zoom platform.
The classes for health care administrators is a growing field nationally.
The Penn State fall menu also includes in-demand training for project management, supply chain management, leadership and cybersecurity.
For more information, visit Penn State continuing education website or call 717-749-4117.
- Assisted Living Administrator Aug. 20 (8 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.) & Aug. 21 (8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.)
- Nursing Home Administrator Aug. 23 – Oct. 20; 6-9 p.m.
- Personal Care Home Administrator Sept. 28-Dec. 16; 6-9:30 p.m.
Project and Supply Chain Management:
- Project Management Certificate Aug. 25 – Dec. 15; 6-9 p.m.
- CPSM Exam Prep Sept. 7-Dec. 14; 6:30-8 p.m.
- PMP Exam Prep Sept. 14-Nov. 30; 6:30-9 p.m.
- SHRM Exam Prep Sept. 16-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m.
- Supervision Essentials Certificate Oct. 6-Nov. 24; 5-9 p.m.
- Leadership Development Certificate Aug. 26-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan. 13-April 28, 2022)
- Integrated Digital Certificate Aug. 26-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan 13-Feb. 24, 2022)
- Cyber Security Certificate Aug. 24-Dec. 7; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan. 11-March 15, 2022)