Continuing education: Penn State offers new Zoom fall classes
Penn State Mont Alto is offering 11 continuing education courses this fall, including three for health care administrators. The courses are all available on a Zoom platform.
The classes for health care administrators is a growing field nationally.
The Penn State fall menu also includes in-demand training for project management, supply chain management, leadership and cybersecurity.
For more information, visit Penn State continuing education website or call 717-749-4117.
- Assisted Living Administrator Aug. 20 (8 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.) & Aug. 21 (8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.)
- Nursing Home Administrator Aug. 23 – Oct. 20; 6-9 p.m.
- Personal Care Home Administrator Sept. 28-Dec. 16; 6-9:30 p.m.
Project and Supply Chain Management:
- Project Management Certificate Aug. 25 – Dec. 15; 6-9 p.m.
- CPSM Exam Prep Sept. 7-Dec. 14; 6:30-8 p.m.
- PMP Exam Prep Sept. 14-Nov. 30; 6:30-9 p.m.
- SHRM Exam Prep Sept. 16-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m.
- Supervision Essentials Certificate Oct. 6-Nov. 24; 5-9 p.m.
- Leadership Development Certificate Aug. 26-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan. 13-April 28, 2022)
- Integrated Digital Certificate Aug. 26-Dec. 9; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan 13-Feb. 24, 2022)
- Cyber Security Certificate Aug. 24-Dec. 7; 6-9 p.m. (Spring: Jan. 11-March 15, 2022)