The UW dance-off countdown is building excitement for this year’s United Way of Franklin County fundraiser.
The Challengers’ Video Premiere for the 2021 Dance-off Competition is just a week away. Stay tuned to watch and vote Tuesday, Nov. 30, as part of Giving Tuesday.
That’s the day supporters throughout the community can watch this year’s virtual Dance-off Challenge. Nine Contestants have accepted the Challenge and are ready for the virtual dance battle of their lives! All for a chance at the coveted title of Ultimate Dance-off Champion.
Who has what it takes to win?
The Challengers include…
- Boys & Girls Club of Chambersburg/Shippensburg
- Chambersburg Area School District (CASD)
- Chambersburg Memorial YMCA
- Franklin County Employees
- Franklin County Literacy Council
- SHiNE Dance Fitness of Chambersburg
- South Central Community Action Programs (SCCAP)
- Waynesboro Community & Human Service (WCHS)
- Women in Need
Voting opens on Giving Tuesday when supporters can vote for their favorite dance-off video; $1=1 vote. Vote as many times as you wish and for as many teams as you want between Nov. 30 and Dec. 6. The team with the most votes at the end will be announced winner.
All funds raised during the challenge will be used to support our community through over 25 local programs.
Follow United Way’s Facebook page to watch the video premieres.