Washington Township Police Department, located in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, is currently accepting applications for the position of full-time police officer from any ACT 120 certified persons.
The department proudly serves and protects 40 square miles of a growing, diverse community with a population of over 14,500 residents and many businesses. Washington Township borders Adams County, Pennsylvania and Washington & Frederick County, Maryland.
The successful candidate must:
- Currently be ACT 120 Certified
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid PA Driver’s license
- Possess a diploma from an accredited high school or GED
- Must meet all MPOETC required background, physical and psychological standards
- Pass thorough background exam & credit check
- Starting salary for 2022 is $54,862.31
- Comprehensive Blue Cross medical with family coverage
- Annual contribution for Eye & Dental Care
- Overtime and compensatory time eligible
- Pension plan
- Generous vacation, personal and sick leave benefits
- All equipment, uniforms and training provided at no cost to the officers
Applications are available at the Washington Township Police Department at 13013 Welty Rd., or at this link: http://www.washtwp-franklin.org/police-department/.
Completed applications can be submitted via:
- Hand Delivery to 13013 Welty Rd., Waynesboro PA 17268
- US Postal Service t0 13013 Welty Rd., Waynesboro PA 17268, Attn: C. Broas
- Email to email@example.com
Questions regarding this posting should be directed to Cindy Broas, Office Manager at 717-762-1447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.