Downtown Chambersburg is hosting its annual Fall Food Truck Fest on October 23rd, featuring almost two dozen vendors.
Thousands of people are expected to crowd downtown for the festival. At least 20 vendors will join the event.
Vendors will be spread throughout the downtown area.
In addition to the food, the Food Truck Fest features live music.
- Fat Russ BBQ
- Edward’s Kettle Corn
- Bubble Eats
- Creekview Food Company
- Lake House Distilling Company
- Farm Show Milkshakes
- Quinn’s Coffee Bar
- Shuman’s Concessions
- The Carving Board
- Maddie Ann’s Perogies
- Cold Spring Hollow Distillery
- Mad Dash Concessions
- The Italian Job
- The Sweet Patch
- Bev’s Jamaican Cuisine
- Food Adventures
- Funnel N Around
- The Sloppy Hog
- Amor De Madres
- Cultured Soul Food
- The Wheelhouse Cafe
- Coco’s Grill
- Lizzy’s Food Truck
- The BBAR Grill
- Peculiar Pizza
- Avocado Cafe
Live Music & Entertainment
- Lucky Punk
- DJ Rello
- Willeby Hayes
- Grand Sponsor: McCleary Heating & Cooling LLC
- Gold Sponsors: Starr Insurance; Cricket Wireless
- Live Music Sponsor: Family Care Services
- Beer Garden Sponsor: Corning Credit Union
- Silver Sponsor: Volvo Construction Equipment North America; Stouffer Mechanical Contractor
- Trash Raider Sponsor: Hebrucks Blue Spring Farm
- Bronze Sponsor: Ocker Accountants & Consultants; Manitowoc Cranes
- In-Kind – Video Marketing – ABC27 / Good Day PA
- In-Kind – Signage – Beam Graphix
Businesses interested in being a food or beverage vendor or a sponsor can email Sam Thrush at email@example.com.
Rain Policy: As an outdoor event, the festival is at the whim of Mother Nature’s mood swings. In case of inclement weather, the event will be canceled. Cancellations will be posted on the Downtown Chambersburg Facebook page.